ANALISIS PENDAPATAN PENGRAJIN POT BUNGA DAN BATU NISAN DI KELURAHAN PASAR HILIR KECAMATAN PANYABUNGAN KABUPATEN MANDAILING NATAL
The income of flower pot and gravestone craftsmen is the total amount of money received as a result of the craftsmen's operating activities within 1 month and is expressed in rupiah units. Capital is a number of assets, both in the form of concrete goods that are still in the household, including immovable assets and in the form of existing authorized capital. In this study it is determined in Rupiah. Labor wages are the amount of money spent for workers each month, which is stated in rupiah units. Sales per month are income earned from selling flower pots and tombstones every month, which are expressed in rupiah units. This study uses explanatory research, namely research that explains the causal relationship between variables through the presentation of hypotheses.
The amount of business capital has a positive effect on the income level of flowerpot and tombstone craftsmen of 0.440. This means that if the number of business modules increases by Rp. 1, this can result in an increase in the craftsmen's income by Rp. 0.440, assuming cateris paribus. Labor wages have a negative effect on the income level of Flowerpot and Tombstone Craftsmen of -0,250. This means that if the labor wage increases by Rp. 1, this can result in a flower pot and gravestone craftsman decreasing by Rp. 0.250, assuming cateris paribus means ignoring various known factors that can affect between the amount of labor and the income of the community. Sales per month have a positive effect on the income level of Flowerpot and Tombstone Craftsmen of 0.654. This means that if the monthly sales increase by Rp. 1, this can result in an increase in the income level of flowerpot and tombstone craftsmen by Rp. 0.654, assuming cateris paribus. From the regression results above, the coefficient of determination (R-Square) is 0.974 or 97.40%. This shows that the independent variables (working capital, labor wages and sales per month) are able to collectively account for the income level of Flowerpot and Tombstone Craftsmen of 97.40% while the remaining 2.60% is explained by other variables which are not entered into the model or described in terms of error (interference from outside the variable).